Fudgy, rich, healthy and delicious
cooking time: 45mins difficulty: easy serves: 12 portions
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
2/3 cup of coconut sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbsp of non dairly milk (adjust depending on the texture)
3/4 cup of sweet potato puree
1 ripe mashed banana
1 cup of peanut butter
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven at 180º C.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bown add the wet ingredients except the milk and whisk well.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until it creates a nice thick though. If the mixture is too thick you can add the milk slowly until you get the desired texture.
5. Once everything is well combined, add the mixture into a Line an 20x20 baking pan with parchment paper.
6. Bake on the center oven rack 20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
The peanut butter can be substituted by almond butter or a seed butter for nut allergies.
You could also add some chocolate chips for a richer chocolaty flavour.
Also, it works with oat flour.
#healthyfood#healthyfood #vegan#vegan #veganfood#veganfood #veganrecipes#veganrecipes #plantbased#plantbased #veganmeals#veganmeals #plantbasedliving#plantbasedliving #plantbasedlife#plantbasedlife #wholefoodsplantbased#wholefoodsplantbased #easyrecipes