Refreshing, crisp and delicious
cooking time: 45mins difficulty: easy serves: 2
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups kale finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot julienned
- 1/2 cup pistachios chopped
- 1/2 cup spring onions finely sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley finely chopped (or coriander if you don’t hate it as I do;P)
- 4 Medjool dates pitted & chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tbps of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of orange juice
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1/4 tsp of chili flakes
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook the quinoa in vegetable stock (or water) until soft.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a mixing bowl.
3. Prepare the salad ingredients and combine together.
4. Add the sauce and enjoy.