Super fresh and delicious salad, really high in protein and nutritious
cooking time: 10 mins difficulty: easy serves: 2
For the salad:
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 1 red onions, chopped
- ¼ of fresh parsley or coriander
For the dressing:
- ½ cup of red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp of ground cumin
- ½ tsp of chili poweder
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Take the salad ingredients and combine in a large bowl.
2. Mix the dressing ingredients in a separate small bowl until well combined.
3. Pour dressing over salad and let sit and marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This salad is really good by itself but also great on rice, tacos or a burrito bowl.
If you don’t like it too spicy, avoid the chili powder.