Creamy and refreshing
Cooking time: 15 min Yield: 8 portions Difficulty: easy
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp of vanila extract
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1/2 of pistacho nuts
- 10 medjol dates
1. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until sticky.
2. Place the mixture into a base and press flat.
3. Blend all the cheescake ingredients in a high speed blender until very smooth and creamy.
4. Pour over the base and freeze for 2 hours.