Perfect for a weekend dinner
cooking time: 30mins difficulty: easy serves: 2
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper minced
- 3 peppers sliced
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 block of extra firm tofu
- g of rice noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 tbsp of soy sauce (tanari for GF)
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of siracha
- Spring onions
- Chili flakes
1.Combine together all the ingridients for the sauce and mix until smooth. Set aside.
2. Slce the tofu and place in a baking tray with salt and pepper. Bake at 200º until nice golden brown and crispy.
3. Place the noodles in a plate with warm water and set them aside.
4. In a pan add a splash of water (to avoid sticking) and cook the onions and garlic. Then add the rest of ingredients and cook them until soft.
5. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the tofu and the sauce and mix,
6. Add the soaked nooodles in the pan and combine together until soft.
7. Serve and the the srpinig onions, chili flakes and crushed peanuts on the top.