Rich, creamy and flavourfull
Cooking time: 30mins Difficulty: easy Serves: 4
2 onion, diced
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 small carrot, diced
2 green peppers, diced
4 tsp of curry powder
½ tsp of smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
1 ½ cup of full fat coconut milk
6 tbsp of peanut butter
4 tbsp of soy sauce
1. Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions.
2. Heat some oil or water in a skillet and add the onion and garlic, letting it cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add the carrots and peppers and cook them until they are soft but still crunchy.
4. Meanwhile, mix the sauce ingredients until they are well combined.
5. Add the sauce to the skillet and let it simmer for 5 minutes until creamy.
6. Add the noodles and stir to coat with the sauce.
You can play around with the ingredients and add whatever is left in your fridge.
To make it spicy add some chili flakes or siracha.