Hearty, crunchy and creamy
cooking time: 45mins difficulty: easy serves: 2/3
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tbsp of tahini
- 2 tsp of soy sauce (tamari for GF)
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of smoked papikra
-3-4 tbsp of water
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Set oven to broil on high.
2. Cut the cauliflower head in slices of 2 cm (approx.).
3. Prepare the glaze by combining tahini, soy sauce, garlic, paprika and water. The mixture should be quite thick but you can always add a bit of water to make it more liquid.
4. Using a spoon or brush, cover cauliflower slices with sauce in both sides. Set pieces on a lined baking sheet and top with freshly ground black pepper
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop the dough into balls and place them on the baking sheet a few centimeters from each other.
6. Place the baking tray in the oven and allow to cook for 20 minutes.
This steaks can be served with kale, spinach and mushrooms.
They also go really good with rice and cannellini beans. Or even as a burger!!!